deadliest catch returns
9pm
deadliest catch returns
9pm
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yay!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Best "reality" show on TV, if it wasnt for Scrubs and DC I wouldnt watch TV.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
about damn time
After Ice Road Truckers, I've been struggling! Ax Men and Port just don't cut it. I watched the marathon of reruns yesterday.
IRT is great
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the reminder!! I can't wait. I love Deadliest Catch. Ice Road Truckers is pretty cool. But Deadliest Catch is by far my favorite.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
IRT is great......but DC is so much better
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Have you all watched the show "Extreme Fishermen" its sorta like DC, but its guys catching fish, its not a bad filler on non DC times.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you all watched the show "Extreme Fishermen" its sorta like DC, but its guys catching fish, its not a bad filler on non DC times. </div></div>
i watched that.....and i also tried to watch that lobster show......none of them stack up to DC
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks